• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME GUYS??

Reaction score
I AM GOING TO TAKE MATHS PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND ACCOUNTS AT A LEVELS AS I AM NOT CLEAR ABOUT MY FUTURE.IS IT THE RIGHT CHOICE .PLZZ DO REPLY

Reaction score
I AM GOING TO TAKE MATHS PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND ACCOUNTS AT A LEVELS AS I AM NOT CLEAR ABOUT MY FUTURE.IS IT THE RIGHT CHOICE .PLZZ DO REPLY
I guess you need to make the correct choic by either GOING for COMMERCE OR SCINECE....IF COMMERCE THEN GO FOR MATHS,ACCOUNTS,BUSINESS STUDIES,ECONOMICS AND ENGLISH AS COMPLUSARY.....I HOPE U TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO DECIDE FOR SCIENCE OR COMMERECE SUBJECTS U SHOULD GO!!:_))

Reaction score
u should decide whether u want to go for science or commerce....honestly, u should opt for science...later on, if u want to go for CA or ACCA, then the institute will help u with accounts anyway...my bro never took accounts and later chose CA+ACCA and he has never had any problem with accountancy....

as i said, even i hv opted for science and chose maths, phy, chem and bio....

Reaction score
u should decide whether u want to go for science or commerce....honestly, u should opt for science...later on, if u want to go for CA or ACCA, then the institute will help u with accounts anyway...my bro never took accounts and later chose CA+ACCA and he has never had any problem with accountancy....

as i said, even i hv opted for science and chose maths, phy, chem and bio....
Your bro may be some extraordinary person with inborn intelligence......becos a person not taking accounts in a levels and then gOING FOR CA or ACCA is unthinkable....as accounts base has to be developed before going...and also it will be a piece of cake for anyone to give CA THEN....as it has all the content which we are doing...almost all....some extra may be...so

Reaction score
Your bro may be some extraordinary person with inborn intelligence......becos a person not taking accounts in a levels and then gOING FOR CA or ACCA is unthinkable....as accounts base has to be developed before going...and also it will be a piece of cake for anyone to give CA THEN....as it has all the content which we are doing...almost all....some extra may be...so
nope! I asked my brother and he says they teach u accounts from SCRATCH in the module B...and there is no subject related to accounts in module A...and CA is not all about accounts....Majority of CA is about things other than accounts....subjects that need to be learnt by heart...