• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me in fluenting my english

Reaction score
well im going to study in english country and i dont want to have any communication problem there..
so to anyone who are willing to help me,please add me on my skype...here my skype id: arerulefereroroshe

thnax.. :D

Reaction score
There are many online English learning sessions, they'll help u a lot......search on youtube , and practice from there.

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
why dont you join English learning sessions for example BERLITZ

yeah that's an excellent idea i have gone in BERLITZ
it's simiply awsome
i have been there like for a month :)

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
money does'nt matter as far as something is benefiting :)

It does when some other resource is benefiting u in the same way, of the same level and without a penny.
Anyhow, That's just an option.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
watchhh mannnnnyyyyy english movies some times wid subtitles as well....they help a lot... :)

They r only dea on "STAR MOVIES" and "H.B.O"!!!! I Guess so!!!

Reaction score
u can download/buy/steal/borrow them aswell... :p
and nw dont say dat u dnt noe how to use subs wid a downloaded movie?? :eek:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I noe.. I noe....
Dun Show off.... juz b wot u r!!!

Reaction score
well i do have problem to listen what actually they are saying(i mean aussie people) bcause of their accent..im prefer british accent than aussie one cause it listen'able..lol
like: wer ar yu goin to die(where r u going today)...

Reaction score
arerule said:
well i do have problem to listen what actually they are saying(i mean aussie people) bcause of their accent..im prefer british accent than aussie one cause it listen'able..lol
like: wer ar yu goin to die(where r u going today)...

true.....i also find american n aussie accents difficult to understand in movies...british english is easy to understand.. :)

Reaction score
READ!!!!!!!!! read loadz and loadz of books..u can even get e-books. first read books that you are comfortable with and that capture your interest. then go on to books that have been translated into english by other languages. like spanish stories or something. Read books by authors from different regions around the world. Try to observe thier differences in writing styles. Many stories are written in 'talkin style' so you also learn to adapt to these. If you like come across some tough words you can check them up in a dictionary. And when you read you learn the usage of words as well and not just thier meaning. so you wont end up embarrasing yourself by using the wrong word in the wrong place. Try to focus more on the books from the place you are going to go to if you are short on time. But i recommend books by Dan Brown or something of that kind. And yeah if you wanna adapt to accents you can watch movies as well but try to avoid those that use too much of slang.
Anyway...GOOD LUCK!