• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help me in isl, pak studies9especially geography) and urdu

Reaction score
Re: help me in isl, pak studies9especially geography) and ur

AOA!
For Geography, the most useful resource material besides your coarse book will be the past papers. I suggest that you dont go for any of these 'redspots' as they will not help you in solving the paper much. Besides a lot of the info they contain is incorrect. After you've read your chapters from the coursebook by Huma Seithi jump on the past papers. They are very comprehensive and effective for exam success. You can collect your points and notes from the mark schemes as well. Do read the examiner reports. This will help you find the correct layout for your answers: write in points to save time and avoid unnecessary details as much as you can. Time your papers too. All this proved very helpful for me and I hope you find them useful too.
As for urdu, if your subject is second language urdu then i dont think there are any notes for that. If you find any, do let me know. I too need assistance with that!
Good luck :)

Reaction score

well..........i dont have notes for them but i think that one makes best notes for him/herself cuz he/she knows what are his weak points and where he/she needs to emphasize more..........yeah do past papers after covering the whole course for further practise and refer to marking schemes + examiner reports as they tell you what the examiner expects and what should be written to gain marks.Time management is very important also especially in islamiat.....where you have to right alot in little time......practice past papers and see whether you can right in the given time or not.Before the examination you should decide as to how many minutes should be given to different questions.IF I FIND ANY GOOD NOTES I'LL TRY MY BEST TO PROVIDE THEM.

Reaction score

silent hunter and abcde gave a v.good explanation nothing left to explain but for geography I prefer u getting DR.IFTIKHAR'S notes from any book shop they are very well written and are easy to understand,clear concepts from these notes and also read HUMA NAZ SETHI book then go for past papers for HISTORY AGAIN SAME THING go for ur own notes they help u better i have made mine and For ISLAMIAT again u need to read ghulam shabir and farkhanda noor(anyone u want and which u feel is easier for u to understand) read as many marking schemes and learn as many quotations as u can!!!practice past papers and BEST OV LUCK