• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME! IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!

Reaction score
So I've got Cambridge's Int'l As and A level Physics Coursebook lying around for about two months, thinking that the answers to the end-of-chapter questions are in the CD-ROM -which was stuck to the last page until today-(I'm such a procrastinator for realizing this too late) Anyway I just realized (like LITERALLY JUST NOW!) that the END OF CHAPTER Q'S AREN'T IN THE *expletive deleted* CD-ROM!
So, -if my request still seems ambiguous- where can I find the Goddamned answers....IT'S NOT LIKE I PAID MORE THAN FIFTY BUCKS (219 Saudi Riyals, but I reckon you're more familiar with Dollars) JUST TO GET THE EXPLANATION AND THE TEST-YOURSELF Q'S (which I hate, mind you)
BTW, I'll be REALLY grateful if someone tells me what to do about that...:unsure:
And sorry for wasting your time reading this...I'm a sucker for theatrics, I can 't help that. (It could be the coffee overdose too - or the lack of sleep - or having 4 As subjects, ESL and ICT on M/J15....take your pick)
BUT I REEEEEEEALLY NEED THOSE ANSWERS *Puppy Face*

PS. No, you're not the first one to call me a nutcase...but you're probably not the last either....:p
I hope Xtremepapers doesn't block me like the last time.

Reaction score
Hi there.
Well the answers are supposed to be in CD. However you can download it from here and recheck!

http://www.multiupload.nl/ZBJZ2Z04Q4
Password: vicboss
(Credit goes to the XPF user Vicboss. )

p.s. i think its because of having 4 As subjects. :p

THANKS A-L-O-T!
The link didn't work .... but you made me type Vicboss in the search bar, which consequently led me to https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...chapter-questions-exam-style-questions.31352/ where I got them!
SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!