• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME ! LAST YEAR STUDY IN CANADA !

Reaction score
Okay, so i live in Jordan now, and i am doing the AS Levels, and i didn't do so great, i got D D in Unit 1 phy and C1 Math... but i got good grades in O Levels, A B B B B B C, so now i won't do A2, because i am moving to Canada to finish my last year there and get into a university... so what will happen ? will the university look at my AS Level or 12th grade in Canada ? and do they even look at my O Levels ? i hope someone who have knowledge about this can help me ASAP...

Reaction score
im facing the same problem...right now im giving my AS...most probably leaving for canada by the end of this year...
soooo if god forbid i dont get good grades..god forbid...will i be able to give my AS again in canada...and will i be accepted in the uni later...i got like 2As 4Bs and 2C's in my o-levels...plz help!!!