• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME OR I will DIE PLZ HELP!!!!

Reaction score
help me and luk at this
can any 1 help me out??? luk at this:
Its the specimen paper of 2012 and in the (b) part question its asking some thing else
and in the specimen mark scheme its written differently

Attachments

• problem islamiat.jpg
    problem islamiat.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
help me and luk at this
Its the specimen paper of 2012 and in the (b) part question its asking some thing else
Holy crap! This is true, Please also help me. Exam are near. We must help each one to make the notes of these.

Reaction score
help me and luk at this

Dudes stop fretting over this this b part is more easier then the previous one we had,in this one u can write any eg. u like according to the moral of Surah and this is easy like the b part of hadis !

Reaction score
Dudes stop fretting over this this b part is more easier then the previous one we had,in this one u can write any eg. u like according to the moral of Surah and this is easy like the b part of hadis !
Sound good!

Reaction score
surprising that the mark scheme has a separate question and the question paper another one..ask ur teachers to ask cie and clarify the blunder