• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Me Out !! How should i prepare for paper

Reaction score
since three weeks are left in the exams . i'd suggest you revise in the coming , lets say , 2 weeks and do past papers for the rest of the time till your 1st exam :)

Reaction score
since three weeks are left in the exams . i'd suggest you revise in the coming , lets say , 2 weeks and do past papers for the rest of the time till your 1st exam :)
i should only go through past papers Yawrr so tensed :'( give me save outlet

Reaction score
Chillax man .
do the maximun past papers you can do .
especially pak studies is all past papers.

Reaction score
i say especially for islamiat go through the book very very thoroughly make sure u remember all the main poitns and to make it easier u can make points of each nd every topic that woulld help!!>.then do past papers or just go through them!!>. 4 islamiat the real thing is that u shd knw all the main points!!

pakistan studies is pretty easy!..4 history go through the book rather than past papers if u hav less time!!..or go through any notes that u hav got! pakistan studies is all common sense and general knowledge so for this go through past papers or u cd read through book 1nce or twice!..:)

i hope i helped!