• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help meh !!! =p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
true.....maybe u shud jst write da prst dt are really true....for e.g hav u really cried in frn of dis prson?? if nt den dont write dt line.....etc.
I don't know how girls cry so easily.. I remember once at school the CIE result came and I was running through a corridor and I glimpsed at a girl crying on shoulder of another girl... my mind was like 'what in the world is this!'... coz we had friends who got not so good result too but they were playing not crying!
I mean if someone cries to Allah or from His fear it makes sense since Allah can change our situation and He loves us and values our tears... or if some calamity strikes you may cry but for exams results..??!! :confused:

may be this is the reason:
The messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be on him, was on a journey and a black youth who was called Unjasha, r.a., was driving a camel and singing [thus causing the camel to gallop]. And the messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be on him, [called out] to him: Slow down, O Unjasha! Travel as if you are carrying vessels of glass! [they can break].
{Hadith, Sahih of Muslim, kitab al-fadail, section 200.}

Reaction score
I don't know how girls cry so easily.. I remember once at school the CIE result came and I was running through a corridor and I glimpsed at a girl crying on shoulder of another girl... my mind was like 'what in the world is this!'... coz we had friends who got not so good result too but they were playing not crying!
I mean if someone cries to Allah or from His fear it makes sense since Allah can change our situation and He loves us and values our tears... or if some calamity strikes you may cry but for exams results..??!! :confused:

may be this is the reason:
The messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be on him, was on a journey and a black youth who was called Unjasha, r.a., was driving a camel and singing [thus causing the camel to gallop]. And the messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be on him, [called out] to him: Slow down, O Unjasha! Travel as if you are carrying vessels of glass! [they can break].
wat did u mean by may be this is the reason:

lol btw i think guys cry easily =p !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
wat did u mean by may be this is the reason:

lol btw i think guys cry easily =p !
that camel was carrying some women so Prophet (S.A.W) meant women are like glass vessels... I think it means thay are more sensitive just like glass is fragile...