• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help....Need dire help in Urdu 3248

Reaction score
Salam Alaikum Everyone,
I need help in urdu paper...i want muhavras to learn for exam and please suggest me any website or any book that has been published recently by CIE. AND PLEASE NEED HELP IN PAPER 1 FAST BCOZ I HAVENT STARTED PRACTISING IT YET. AND PLZ ABT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN P1

Reaction score
I learn muhawras from 'Urdu O'Level syllabus B' by Shaziya Islam...I think paper 1 is quite easy...just practice past papers...that's all!

Reaction score
Salam Alaikum Everyone,
I need help in urdu paper...i want muhavras to learn for exam and please suggest me any website or any book that has been published recently by CIE. AND PLEASE NEED HELP IN PAPER 1 FAST BCOZ I HAVENT STARTED PRACTISING IT YET. AND PLZ ABT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN P1
i have mujiburrehman And it has allooot of good ones with easy sentences so i'll suggest that for you

Reaction score
c
i have mujiburrehman And it has allooot of good ones with easy sentences so i'll suggest that for you
can u upload it online? as it is impossible for me to go out and buy right now..just some of the few pages if possible! and wat abt the pattern of report etc

Reaction score
c

can u upload it online? as it is impossible for me to go out and buy right now..just some of the few pages if possible! and wat abt the pattern of report etc

As comparing other Urdu books for urdu 3248 ,purchase mujiburrehman book ...it will help out you as it contains all the required stuff in it.