• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help!!!!need examiner reports of olevels subjects!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Aoa! guys i am appearin in all 8 subjects and so preperations are a bit rough i need help in finding the examiner reports of physics,chemistry and biology!!!!!!!plz helppppp

Reaction score
uffff!!!thnx bro thnx alot man!!!acha can u give me sum tips on how 2 improve in physix i spnt my hole day solvin physx paper 1 bt d results were disappointin dnt no wat is hapening i had improved alot came 4m an E to a B in a month n nw was thnkin of gettin an A* bt aftr solvin dese papers m totally dipressd!!!11plz hlp me!!!!!

Reaction score
The only way to do to well on MCQ's is to do them! Do them again and again. Convince yourself and understand why is the correct option right. And why is the one you think wasn't! And try to do more in the minimum time. It won't matter how much you spend studying. It shouldn't surprise you if you end up doing 2000-2009 mcq's in a day. It is certainly possible. Good Luck.

Reaction score
mmmm cn u do me a favour kindly solve question number 10 of june 2008 physics. i evn askd ma frnds bt v all end up at d same answer dat is option D while d marking scheme on xtremepapers as well as in the classified are having the answeer as A

Reaction score
plz solve it i no u must b really busy ryt nw cause u urslf r appearin in 17 subjcts bt i d surely feel good

Reaction score
M/J 08 MCQ'S Qst 10. Answer is B not A! The work done against gravity = the gain in gravitational potential energy= mgh=200 X 10 X 0.80= 1600 Joules.

Reaction score
@miracle:sorry yaar i v no idea i tried to find it but the marking schemes r avaiable 4m 2004 onwards.......i tried 2 find m on odr sites aswell bt was unsuccessful...!!!
@zohaib:but what about dat diagonal distance of 2?????arnt v supposd 2 use dat 1 because d distance travelled by d barel is 2 d height is 0.8???

Reaction score
thnx hamid tht was really nice of u ....actually i have got redspot book but many of their answers r not authentic...further many of the answers r wrong too.....
omg..!!!Zohaib MashaAllah u r appearing in 17 subjects....
wow.can u list down the sub names......
and also my guide me how r u preparing for them....

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Using RedSpot even for verification means spoiling you grade.
That book has no concepts and when it comes at MCQ's, its all Fact for them. ;)

Reaction score
no problm miracle ny tym!!!! :)
@planet master:despite havin sum shortcumins d redspots cum in very handy while doing quick revision n sumtyms wn u r unable 2 understand a question and evn d buk is not up2 u dn d xplanation of d given aser in d redspot is very usefull atleast it is 4 me lyk i was solvin sum papers on xtremepapers when i encountered a problm wile solvin a q n d buk material wasnt evn sufficient at dat particular point thnx 2 redspot i was able 2 understan d question!!!!!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
See thats my point!
You might solve a question using RedSpot put it will kill your concepts.
Try another question of same type and you'll be nothing more than a dummy.
You don't have a lot of time so start using marking schemes and examiner reports :!:

Reaction score
i do but neither d marking scheme nor d examiner reports contain reasons for th answers given in dm dats y i need 2 cunsult d pure

Reaction score
is ther any other helpful book beside redspot.....n did u people read those Singaporean essays in eng book those r so D grade but still if anyone frm my class copy tht essay my teacher give thm more thn 28 out of 40....

Reaction score
and Zohaib can u plz list down the names of the 18 sub....in which u r appearing this year.......

Reaction score
hahaha na man i dont read those essays i make my own and ALHAMDULILAH i have been recently able to write an essay in which i scored 35 marks and the only mistake was not putting apostraphy at one place and writing twigged with a single G my teacher was amazed!!!!hahhahahahahaha