• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help neede for isl p2

Reaction score
do ethics(like right of wives,mother,slaves,children e.t.c) and jihad cme in islamiyat paper 2 ????plz....plz...plz do tell me :%)

Reaction score
Xeshan16 said:
do ethics(like right of wives,mother,slaves,children e.t.c) and jihad cme in islamiyat paper 2 ????plz....plz...plz do tell me :%)
Ethics comes in paper 1 while Jihad is in Paper 2 :)

Reaction score
can anyone give me the notes of relation with other states during caliphate.....or explain me here.....

Reaction score
Here the two most important examples are: The Treaty of Hira 14 A.H. and The Treaty of Jerusalem 16 A.H. One should give a thorough description of both of these treaties.

Treaty of Hira:
During the time of the first Caliph, Abu Bakr, Muslims were fighting with the Persian and Byzantine forces. At this time, the kingdom of Hira was conquered by Muslims led by Khalid bin Walid. Khalid bin Walid signed a treaty known as 'Treaty of Hira' in 633 A.D. in which the inhabitants of Hira were granted religious and civic freedom. The Muslim State agreed to protect the life, property and honour of the inhabitants of Hira, on the payment of a special tax called Jizya. However, if any citizen of Hira offered services to the Muslim state his/her Jizya would be exempted. Also, if the Muslim state failed to protect the life, property and honour of any inhabitant of Hira, then Jizya would not be applicable.

Treaty of Jerusalem:
During the time of the second Caliph, Umar, Jerusalem was conquered by the Muslims, so the Caliph Umar signed a treaty in 16 A.H. with Bishop Sophronious of Jerusalem. Umar himself went to Jerusalem to sign the treaty. In it Muslim state granted protection to the inhabitants of Jerusalem on the payment of Jizya. It was agreed that Muslims would security for their life, property and honour and also protect their places of worship. They were also granted complete religious freedom. When the time for prayer came, the Bishop offered Umar and the Muslims to offer prayer in the church. However, Umar disagreed saying that he did not want the next generation of Muslims to misappropriate the churches for prayer and forcibly convert them to mosques.

Just remember that for each treaty u have to briefly state the events leading to it, the year in which it was signed , whom it was signed between and the main clauses.
Hope it helps!! :)

Reaction score
paper is from passages from the holy quran to emigrants and helpers. paper 2 is from major teachings of ahadith till the end of the book(farkhanda noor muhammad's book). are you giving the paper on 24th? because I am.

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
paper is from passages from the holy quran to emigrants and helpers. paper 2 is from major teachings of ahadith till the end of the book(farkhanda noor muhammad's book). are you giving the paper on 24th? because I am.

its meanx tht relation with other states and muslims states at the end of FNM is alos included....

Reaction score
are these two treaties will be enough to get 10 marks or any other even will be added in this question????

Reaction score
rogue94 said:
Here the two most important examples are: The Treaty of Hira 14 A.H. and The Treaty of Jerusalem 16 A.H. One should give a thorough description of both of these treaties.

Treaty of Hira:
During the time of the first Caliph, Abu Bakr, Muslims were fighting with the Persian and Byzantine forces. At this time, the kingdom of Hira was conquered by Muslims led by Khalid bin Walid. Khalid bin Walid signed a treaty known as 'Treaty of Hira' in 633 A.D. in which the inhabitants of Hira were granted religious and civic freedom. The Muslim State agreed to protect the life, property and honour of the inhabitants of Hira, on the payment of a special tax called Jizya. However, if any citizen of Hira offered services to the Muslim state his/her Jizya would be exempted. Also, if the Muslim state failed to protect the life, property and honour of any inhabitant of Hira, then Jizya would not be applicable.

Treaty of Jerusalem:
During the time of the second Caliph, Umar, Jerusalem was conquered by the Muslims, so the Caliph Umar signed a treaty in 16 A.H. with Bishop Sophronious of Jerusalem. Umar himself went to Jerusalem to sign the treaty. In it Muslim state granted protection to the inhabitants of Jerusalem on the payment of Jizya. It was agreed that Muslims would security for their life, property and honour and also protect their places of worship. They were also granted complete religious freedom. When the time for prayer came, the Bishop offered Umar and the Muslims to offer prayer in the church. However, Umar disagreed saying that he did not want the next generation of Muslims to misappropriate the churches for prayer and forcibly convert them to mosques.

Just remember that for each treaty u have to briefly state the events leading to it, the year in which it was signed , whom it was signed between and the main clauses.
Hope it helps!! :)
where did u find these treaties from?? there definitely not in FNM !!!!

Reaction score
manurocksman said:
where did u find these treaties from?? there definitely not in FNM !!!!

i think they r mentioned briefly in FNM, but i got this info from a past papers book and some notes that i found online. The question will ask us to give any 2 examples, so these two treaties should be mentioned in detail.