• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed Chemistry Teacher

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanto appear for AS chemistry this oct/nov privately and I really need a good tutor. I wanto start early from july. Please help me.

Suggest me good chem teacher in clifton/defence area please.

I need your help guys. Thanks

Reaction score
Which city?
How much can you pay?
And i presume you are talking about home tutor.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanto appear for AS chemistry this oct/nov privately and I really need a good tutor. I wanto start early from july. Please help me.

Suggest me good chem teacher in clifton/defence area please.

I need your help guys. Thanks

Sir tehseen

I took chemistry Olevel Tuition from him and He made me a master in chemistry.He even teaches A level. why not you give it a try :) ?
He teaches in Clifton

Reaction score
No home tutor.. I spoke to farhan, Rizwan etc. They all going to teach in September to those who are retaking chem in oct/nov.
But I'm a fresher so I have to start studying from now.

I'll give sir Tehseen a call. Thanks.

Reaction score
No home tutor.. I spoke to farhan, Rizwan etc. They all going to teach in September to those who are retaking chem in oct/nov.
But I'm a fresher so I have to start studying from now.

I'll give sir Tehseen a call. Thanks.

Home tutors -Bad Experience

What did he said?

Reaction score
We are starting Classes from 1st of July for those who are appearing in November. So if you want to join you can contact at this number 0345-8977226