• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed from other o'level private candidates appearing this may/june

Reaction score
so i sent my registration forms on 28th jan... the forms said ill get a confirmation email 2 weeks later.. i still haven't received it.. have you?

Reaction score
itz like.....they will respond u 2 weeks BEFORE the exams....for now, get ready for english orals which might be held on 20 april (uae),so now for then STUDY! :)

Reaction score
itz like.....they will respond u 2 weeks BEFORE the exams....for now, get ready for english orals which might be held on 20 april (uae),so now for then STUDY! :)
but the info forms say tht we'll get the statement of entry 2 weeks before the papers.. but the email will be sent 2 weeks after submission of forms... so you didn't get it either?

Reaction score
i read the last 2 paragraphs carefully but mujhe ayse form nahi milla...might be different state forms....behtar yeyhi hey k call the pakistan british council and tell the matter :)