• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP NEEDED IN BIO PAPER 1 ques..SOMEBODY PLEASE REPLY

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME IN WINTER 2010 /11 QUES NUMBER 5

ANYBODY ? I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND IT
the paper is tomorrowwwwwwwwww and nobodys repllyingg.... please reply..

Reaction score
u mean...nov 2010..varient 11?? if yes here's an xplaination 0.1mm=40 division..therefore 100 division=250 micrometer.....so 250 micrometer=100 division...so 10 micrometer=4 division!!

Reaction score
i cudnt fynd the e.r
i only had the mark scheme.. oh thank u so much.. i wasnt doing the whole pastpaper becaf being stuck on this one question.. il try what u just told me.

Reaction score
ok man..if that helped..u can hit thank button..!! anyway...do well...any confusion..post here..wil try to solve them..!! n best of luck!!

Reaction score
are u there? had to go offline all of a sudden.. and i had already thanked you before u even posted that.. but i dont understand how is 0.1 mm = to 40 divisions.. please xplain

Reaction score
sorry man...i didnot see this post ...coz u didnot post anything last night..and i thought u were done..so i slept..!! it was around 12 when i slept yesterday...so sorry man!! this is no use even if i use this one..!

Reaction score
i did.. wn i had postd u, aftr an hr i posted it.. u wer onlyn replyng to odr posts, i read them aswell.. but u dint rep to myns:mad:

Reaction score
no man!!>.i actually didnot see...the prblm was.....i keep on refreshing this page...and helping others too in different posts..and it was time for me to go..!! so i guess there was a gap of 5 to 10 mins...so this happened..!!