• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed in physics!!

Reaction score
larina when is your physics paper 6 exam and at what time??
also anyone can answer this question cuz i need a big help
please reply

Reaction score
means that it would be in the day time while in pakistan it is early in the morning at around 930 to 1030.........i was thinking if i could somehow find a person who is also appearing in the exam but is in a country where the paper will be conducted before pakistan so i could get to know whats coming....lol.well larina it means that i could tell you the whole paper.hahahahhahahahhahahahahah..ASTAGHFAAR!!!!!!.lol

Reaction score
HAMID!! , After you come from your exams open the Forums , Mwahahhahahahahah .... That will be a bit guaranteed

j/k

Reaction score
but theres a problem i would b givinh paper 4 not paper 6 and 2ndly d cie has strictly prohibited this and keep a check on internet they have asked in the information letter not to disclose d paper content for 24 hours after the paper!!! :(

Reaction score
Lol , CHEATING IS HARAAAAAM!!! , Hope you score high on your Paper ... i have paper 6 tomorrow , Pray for me :)

Reaction score
hahah i no dude i was just joking InshaALLAH we will score really good marx in our exams may ALLAH''s blessings be upon us and his help with us