• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed plz...

Reaction score
hey there... i want suggestions on which university to go for.. i am doing A-levels in Business group.. plz convey info about scholorships...??

thanks in advance:_:_:_:)))))))

Reaction score
Lums, no scholarship, apply for aid,
although they do give small rewards if you get a GPA above 3.6

Reaction score
n what about foriegn universities??:)
there are a lot of scholarships, the greatest of which is the Jefferson scholarship, ure school nominates u and u compete against thousands of ppl across the globe,plus u need SAT score of 2200+ just to get in....then semi finalists are selected and called to the states where they compete in essay writings etc its a 4 day trip, nd finalists are then awarded a full scholarship on tuition and travel for 4 years/////
ITS too good to be true !...Extremely hard to get in

other scholarships are awarded which includes sports schorships and entrance merit scholarships of approx $1500 but the entrance ones are 1 time only.
there are some other special scholarships for students from developing countries like Bangladesh, (but rarely ever Pakistan)
And VERY outstanding students can get full scholarships in the likes of Cambridge, Harvard, like The Beaconhouse Times boasts of its students getting such scholarships but i have no idea how they do it

Reaction score
there are a lot of scholarships, the greatest of which is the Jefferson scholarship, ure school nominates u and u compete against thousands of ppl across the globe,plus u need SAT score of 2200+ just to get in....then semi finalists are selected and called to the states where they compete in essay writings etc its a 4 day trip, nd finalists are then awarded a full scholarship on tuition and travel for 4 years/////
ITS too good to be true !...Extremely hard to get in

other scholarships are awarded which includes sports schorships and entrance merit scholarships of approx $1500 but the entrance ones are 1 time only.
there are some other special scholarships for students from developing countries like Bangladesh, (but rarely ever Pakistan)
And VERY outstanding students can get full scholarships in the likes of Cambridge, Harvard, like The Beaconhouse Times boasts of its students getting such scholarships but i have no idea how they do it

in short which scholarships shall i apply for...?

Reaction score
in short which scholarships shall i apply for...?
for abroad ?, u'll have to do some of ure research but if u think u can do this jefferson thing , then go for it because u'll already have to give ure SAT if u wanna apply to USA, for canada, UK, Australia, they give entrance scholarships on MERIT so i dont think u have to apply for it, first u have got to make ure common app or UCAS thing whatever the process is for applying, remember that they never guarantee a scholarship before u apply