• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed regarding Subject Selection

Reaction score
Hi, I am an o level student, and about to appear in Maths and Sociology in coming October/November session as i am dropping Chemistry and wanted help regarding subject selection that can i take Sociology instead of Chemistry?, as then my subject combination would be English,Maths,Physics,Computer and Sociology and i m not interested in Chemistry.Secondly i needed information regarding that will software,hardware engineering,computer sciences and graphic designing fields still be opened for me if i drop chemistry as mainly i am interested in computer field and moreover which fields of engineering would be closed for me.Moreover, i heard that it would create problems if I further want to pursue my studies in Pakistan,so that isn't a problem as i will further study after completing my o levels in US College and University,so then does it matter dropping Chemistry as i would be studying in US College and University or will the US Colleges and Universities also require Chemistry to study in computer fields? Thanks for help :)