• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed regarding the recommended books for commerce and Sociology

Reaction score
Hi ! I'll be appearing in the October/ November Exam 2012 for Islamiyat, Pak Studies, Urdu and Commerce.

The thing is that I want to know about the recommended and the best books for COMMERCE and SOCIOLOGY. ( Please give correct information with all the details) (The book and author name)

Other then that, being a student of Sciences, should I go for Sociology also but then I would have to give the paper of Sociology in October/ November 2012. Are 3 months enough for the preparation of Sociology?

Reaction score
Hi ! I'll be appearing in the October/ November Exam 2012 for Islamiyat, Pak Studies, Urdu and Commerce.

The thing is that I want to know about the recommended and the best books for COMMERCE and SOCIOLOGY. ( Please give correct information with all the details) (The book and author name)

Other then that, being a student of Sciences, should I go for Sociology also but then I would have to give the paper of Sociology in October/ November 2012. Are 3 months enough for the preparation of Sociology?
for sociology a good book is "sociology alive " by stephen moore....its a cambride reomended book as well....
for commerce ......i dont know much but check out the books on the website of cambridge....
if u r a science student...... then it is fine to give sociology but y r u interested in commerce its a sub of bussiness group and u r from science....

Reaction score
for Commerce only use
O level Commerce by Mary Trigwell Jones (Cambridge endorsed)

Reaction score
The thing is that if I don't get good grades in the sciences then I can always jump towards the business side that's why I'm taking commerce ! And thanks for the information ! :)

Reaction score
The thing is that if I don't get good grades in the sciences then I can always jump towards the business side that's why I'm taking commerce ! And thanks for the information ! :)
ok....but i believe science is easy and u ll get good grades.....anyway ur welcome :)

Reaction score
Dude for O level Commerce the best book is Certificate Commerce 3rd Edition by Besty Li. I am also giving Commerce in this coming session although I already have Acc Eco and B.S. This is a complete and a good book ;)

Reaction score
Dude for O level Commerce the best book is Certificate Commerce 3rd Edition by Besty Li. I am also giving Commerce in this coming session although I already have Acc Eco and B.S. This is a complete and a good book ;)
Thank You !! :)

Reaction score
ok....but i believe science is easy and u ll get good grades.....anyway ur welcome :)
Maybe you are right ! I should rather given Combine Sciences instead of Commerce ! What do you think I'll be able to study for Urdu, Islamiyat, Pak Studies, Sociology and Combine Sciences in 3 months? Would 3 months be enough?

Reaction score
Maybe you are right ! I should rather given Combine Sciences instead of Commerce ! What do you think I'll be able to study for Urdu, Islamiyat, Pak Studies, Sociology and Combine Sciences in 3 months? Would 3 months be enough?
yes ofcourse it can be done!.....but it depends on u.....u ll have to give full time to studies...make a time table and study according to that.....n i think u ll need to solve just past papers for combined science if u take it bcz u ll already prepare other science sub(chem,phy, bio).....so leave commerce and do it....bcz commerce will have to be prepared separately whereas comb science will not require such prepapration..... :)

Reaction score
yes ofcourse it can be done!.....but it depends on u.....u ll have to give full time to studies...make a time table and study according to that.....n i think u ll need to solve just past papers for combined science if u take it bcz u ll already prepare other science sub(chem,phy, bio).....so leave commerce and do it....bcz commerce will have to be prepared separately whereas comb science will not require such prepapration..... :)
Thanks For the Help ! Appreciated much ! :)