• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed Urgently

Reaction score
Hi,I wanted to ask if it is possible to give maths,physics,computer studies and sociology of O/Levels in coming October/November 2013 session and get 3'Bs and 1 A grade, as i wanted to do SAT and TOEFL after completing my O/Levels as i wanted to get admission in USA College,rather than again giving my subjects in May/June 2014 session.Moreover i am an average student in sciences like in last exams my grades were: Maths:D Physics:D Computer Studies:B.Some people are saying me advice to divide subjects and give 2 subjects in October/November 2013 session and 2 others in May/June 2014 session as they saw my recent grades where as i am keen to give all 4 in one go.I want urgent help regarding that if i work hard for 4 months,can i get good grades and complete O/Levels.Secondly i am doing O/Levels which is more easier than IGCSE so keep that in mind before giving advice.Thanks :)

Reaction score
Well , it all depends upon you and your determination . I myself is giving exams in oct / nov . If you thinks that you can get good grades , go for all otherwise divide it . Well alot of time is remaining you can prepare well .

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.
David Sang wali.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO