• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needed with this confusing math question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well try seeing this one as it might help u and think a little if not enuf for understanding ill tell and elaborate further./

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
a + 40 = b = 90* in any case if that is a straight line but it still makes d= 180- 90 - 40 = 50.

Reaction score
MY fell XPF users, you just can't assume the lines to be perpendicular. There is something missing from the question. And I am pretty sure about it.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
MY fell XPF users, you just can't assume the lines to be perpendicular. There is something missing from the question. And I am pretty sure about it.

WEll I have been solving such questions where such angles are not given as 90­­­­°. Then you have to consider them its clear there... You can see it clearly...

Reaction score
Yeah Captain same here if lines are like this u doo and there is a property of perpendicaular bisector if u gys remember this is the only way u get the answers what do u say?? :?:
Well yeah i did make a mistake and identified it thanks so d=50* from now on a mistake in answer if Math angel u got this question from a book probably they made same mistake LOL

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well sumbody gave me this question...and i too think there was smthng missing in the question....btw lines cant be assumed as perpendicular but i think there can be sum info missing...so anyways we can leave it.... :p b4 saying that the question is wrong wanted to check with u all ...cuz i thought might be m missing sum step or smthng :cool:

Reaction score
well ask the person who gave u and yeah there is no way u can solve this perpendicular stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.