• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I haven't still completed the Pakistan studies syllabus ..... im so freakin scared is it possible to complete within this month ???????
btw any ideas how to cover this killing subject i really want to pass in this subject!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I haven't still completed the Pakistan studies syllabus ..... im so freakin scared is it possible to complete within this month ???????
btw any ideas how to cover this killing subject i really want to pass in this subject!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am still nt satisfied with my islamiat preparation, don't worry u can complete it.
Do topical past papers to test understanding of different topics separately. Reserve two papers to solve whole before exam. Instead of studying whole book once again, capture ur weak points frm past papers practice and then cover those weak points!

Reaction score
i havent even covered the half of the syllabus !!!thts the point !!!
covered or revised? were u on leave from skool that u could nt cover that much syllabus.
U must have some knowledge of differnet topics. At most leave 2 topics whole. For topography, learn maps, how topography affects lifestyle. Roughly go through other parts of this topic. in climate, how it affects lifetyle, sources of rainfall, climatic hazards, temperature variations.
Use checklist for geo given by cie for better revision. For history, focus mainly on past papers as most of the questions r repeated.
Best of Luck!

Reaction score
actually im giving it privately !!! its the university requirement if i want to get admission in pak university because i have done my previous education from kuwait this is the first time im studying the pakstudies i find it really difficult btw thanks for ur help it means alot !!! bestof luck to u too

Reaction score
actually im giving it privately !!! its the university requirement if i want to get admission in pak university because i have done my previous education from kuwait this is the first time im studying the pakstudies i find it really difficult btw thanks for ur help it means alot !!! bestof luck to u too
oh so now I get it! May ube successful in ur examinations. Don't worry, u can do it!
U r welcome :)