• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
HEY Guys I am confussed right now.
I had my IGCSEs and want to enter engineering in university, but I have to make my A levels
so I have choosed maths A.Level but I dont know what to choose EDEXCEL OR CAMBRIDGE.
I know that they have the same syllabus but I need to know
WHICH IS EASIER ?
WHICH IS MORE RECOMMENDED IN UNIs ?
WHICH ONE WILL HELP ME MORE ?
WHICH ONE TO ENTER?

I WILL BE PLEASED IF YOU TELL ME :)
THANKS,

Reaction score
Edexcel is easier, but there are strict examiners for its papers. Cambridge is more recognized and of more importance.

Reaction score
Cambridge obviously, it's more recognized and would help get a better fighting chance to get into the universities, Edexcel gives you straight forward but difficult questions while Cambridge gives technical yet easier questions, i would prefer Cambridge if i were you.

Reaction score
HEY Guys I am confussed right now.
I had my IGCSEs and want to enter engineering in university, but I have to make my A levels
so I have choosed maths A.Level but I dont know what to choose EDEXCEL OR CAMBRIDGE.
I know that they have the same syllabus but I need to know
WHICH IS EASIER ?
WHICH IS MORE RECOMMENDED IN UNIs ?
WHICH ONE WILL HELP ME MORE ?
WHICH ONE TO ENTER?

I WILL BE PLEASED IF YOU TELL ME :)
THANKS,
from what I have seen edexcel gives tough questions which usually require ratta but the grade thresholds are lower