• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed!!

Reaction score
Ok guys i have given my WHOLE A Level This year but the result is very sad
i given the whole AS + A2 of Maths physics and chemistry and got very bad grades
i got a D in maths E in physics and a "e" in chemistry so now i am thinking for a retake in oct/nov 2011
i wasnt bad in studies and i was expecting atleast atleast B in every subject
so what do u guys suggest should i be able to give a retake in oct/nov
Share your experiences.

Reaction score
well i have given the whole A levels means A2 + AS so there is no AS result of mine

Reaction score
if any uni takes u with these grades than its alright,otherwise give retake

Reaction score
mufc102 said:
Ok guys i have given my WHOLE A Level This year but the result is very sad
i given the whole AS + A2 of Maths physics and chemistry and got very bad grades
i got a D in maths E in physics and a "e" in chemistry so now i am thinking for a retake in oct/nov 2011
i wasnt bad in studies and i was expecting atleast atleast B in every subject
so what do u guys suggest should i be able to give a retake in oct/nov
Share your experiences.
definitely!!! go for retakes!!
i have no experience in getting E's n D's!! but u can always work hard n score better!

Reaction score
thanks for your help guys but will i be able to give retake of the WHOLE A Levels (AS+A2) Maths physics and Chem in oct/nov if i work really hard in these 2 months and be able to score A grade in every subject or atleast a B ?

Reaction score
mufc102 said:
thanks for your help guys but will i be able to give retake of the WHOLE A Levels (AS+A2) Maths physics and Chem in oct/nov if i work really hard in these 2 months and be able to score A grade in every subject or atleast a B ?
Dude! Don't do that. You will ruin your grades.

Reaction score
why is that so ? if i am studying hard enough now like day and night cant i get good grades now? how's that possible, i've alrdy done it before and i just had to go thoroughly revise my notes and practice the past papers again cant i get good grades in this oct/nov? :S

Reaction score
I doubt the fact that you will study day and night. No doubt you must have done it before, I did too, but because now I am older I have many other activities and responsibility so I simply can't study day and night. You will find hard to do that, giving accelerated in 2 months. But you can still do it if you want.

Reaction score
I saw a contradictory statement above...u said u were expecting B in each subject this time..!! also u asked "Can i get A or at least B working so much?" so..it made me confused...

anyways..leave it and listen to me..!! I guess U ruined Statistics in case of maths, P3 and P5 in chemistry and physics..!! well, i used to do the same ...!! and...this time i got..A in maths...C in physics n chemistry....but i was expecting an A...well..then i think i ruined P3 and P5..!! so m gonna check it...but i wont retake...but i strongly suggest u to retake...well d and E grades are not gud..!! do work hard...and go for it...theory part is easy..if u study...u can do it..!! but the practicals and planning, get all small important factors that may negate ur marking..so gud luck!!