• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help on geography.

Reaction score
I need help in geography, I've been paying attention to all other subjects, and neglected geography.
I'm pretty weak there and have no IDEA where to begin :L
I've completed history, so I need guidance from anyone on how to do a crash course
Please help me out as I don't want my Pak st grade to go down the drain thanks to geography..

Reaction score
I will suggest u to read the pst pprs....n then if u hv got time read the important things from books that were widely common in pst pprs...:)

Reaction score
Oh okay..
Cause I've noticed its pretty hard to learn things like the drainage features of say the western mountains or northern mountains, or the barrages and stuff
IS all that stuff even necessary??

Reaction score
yeah it is !! take a quick look at every points in marking Scheme !! they are a great help !! you still have time after history paper! give 2 days to do geo past papers !!

Reaction score
can questions be repeated in geo...........well not exactly repeated but in a different form? :p

Reaction score
Thanks Salman and Talha.
You've both helped rebuild a bit of confidence in the geography paper atleast :D

Reaction score
rafae said:
Thanks Salman and Talha.
You've both helped rebuild a bit of confidence in the geography paper atleast :D
Your welcome...n if u hv any kind of problem feel free to ask...:)

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
can questions be repeated in geo...........well not exactly repeated but in a different form? :p
Questions r nt exactly repeated word to word....New questions come but they r almost like the old one...sirf questions k parts or wordings change kar dete hain baqi question kerne ka pattern purane jaisa hi hota hai......!!!

Reaction score
I was looking at some past papers today, I've mainly seen most of them being repeated.. but like Talha said, wording is being changed.

Stuff like monsoon rainfall, convectional currents, and western depressions are repeated almost every other session in the past papers.
So is agriculture like they ask about different crops each time..

Reaction score
Well i think in the exams u shud look at the mark pattern of each question.
some question have marks pattern like 2,3,4,1,2 like this and they never exceed 4 marks while others are like this 8,5,4,6 these can be dangerous for us as u see that in the 8 marks one u can loose a lot of marks if ur points are not there or the points are irrelevant well i would say we shud do the questions of the first marks pattern,its better as u dont loose marks in a flurry but for this u must know small details but if u know it can be a great success,but if u dont know feel free to attempt other question with that second type marking as this is only an advice :Bravo: :good: :twisted:

Reaction score
hey guyz whats the drainage pattern of western mountains!!!!!!!!! i could only find the drainage pattern of northern and of the balochistan plateau

Reaction score
pakiboy said:
hey guyz whats the drainage pattern of western mountains!!!!!!!!! i could only find the drainage pattern of northern and of the balochistan plateau
The rivers of western mountains are smaller in size and width than the rivers of N. Mountains. Only River Swat and Kabul carry a significant volume of water. Warsak Dam is built on River Kabul. Is se ziada nai aata mujhe drainage pe :p

Reaction score
Rafea i would suggest go to sir Adeel He will give you individual attention in these 4 days, and you will yourself feel change in yourself. i think he wont charge you for 4 days
contact him on 0343 2469006

Reaction score
it wont come MOST MAJOR IMPORTER u need major ones and sri lanka,,japan and middle east all import a lot of fish from us