• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Out

Reaction score
Can anyone give me specific examples of the Prophet's treament with wives, daughters, mothers,
I only know of one incident when the Holy Prophet (SAW) consulted Umm-e-Salamah at the time of the Treaty of Hudaibiya, asking her what he should do, after the Muslims were reluctant in changing out of their Umra clothes, and sacrificing animals..

And,
just anything about Riba (interest) will also be appreciated...

Reaction score
For Wives write about Hazrat Khadija (R.A) that Prophet(s) used to say that :Khadija's Love was given to me by Allah. and also " noblest women in the world are Hazrat maryam and Hazrat Khadija"
For daughters write about Hazrat Fatima, the way prophet(s) used to regard her and stand up when she came.
I m not sure about mothers

Riba(interest)
Prophet(s) said: whosoever takes riba(interest) let him be known that Allah and his prophet(s) are in war with him.
Main reason why Jews hated muslims was because Islam condemned Interest while Jews used to charge high interest on loans !!