• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

#Help #Pakistan #CellPhone

Reaction score
Some way or somebody who can get to know what number is in a specific cell phone if you have IMEI number.
My phone was stolen and I have all the proof papers with IMEI and other codes etc. but no idea how to locate.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Reaction score
With the IMEI number, the best place is either your mobile provider (who you bought the phone from) or perhaps the police.

If you don't have it, look in the original phone box/receipt. Sometimes phone providers also have a database of IMEIs. Finalky, Androids have a way if they are synced with Google. IDK what it was, Google it.

Reaction score
I have it now I want to know who is using it with which number so I can call and ask him to give it back
New Z10 is worth 25 000 but an old without warranty or accessories would barely be 10 000
I can pay that much for having it back

Well, as I said, best bet is asking your mobile guy or the police OR someone recommended. I don't know about anyone.

Reaction score
I have it now I want to know who is using it with which number so I can call and ask him to give it back
New Z10 is worth 25 000 but an old without warranty or accessories would barely be 10 000
I can pay that much for having it back

What! Why pay 10,000 for something that is yours?
He might not give it back.

Just track the phone somehow, and then go visit his location secretly. Spy on him for a few days, figure out his weaknesses, understand his daily routine, and when he's not around, take the phone back. Simple!
Or, you could dress up as a police officer and go to his home, and demand the phone back. This will get you your phone back for free.

Anyways, How did the person steal your phone? Was it in your pocket?

Reaction score
Just track the phone somehow, and then go visit his location secretly. Spy on him for a few days, figure out his weaknesses, understand his daily routine, and when he's not around, take the phone back. Simple!
Or, you could dress up as a police officer and go to his home, and demand the phone back. This will get you your phone back for free.

This isn't some Hollywood movie we are talking here. :D

Reaction score
What! Why pay 10,000 for something that is yours?
He might not give it back.

Anyways, How did the person steal your phone? Was it in your pocket?
I slipped, the phone fell.
When I got around to look it wasnt there :/

Busy marketplace so...

Reaction score
It isnt the fault of who bought it, it is the fault of the one who stole and most probably sold it

If I catch that guy then there is a lot of settlement to take place....

Okay, let's say you are able to do that IMEA stuff, and find out the number of that person using your phone.
You call him. What will you say?
Will you ask him how he is and stuff? lol.
Or will you get straight to the point. ''You stole my phone''.. and he will just say ''No, i didn't.'' And he will disconnect.

And if he admits, he'll just refuse and say that i won't give it back.