• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help please?? Anyone?

Reaction score
If someone has a plan of doing either CA or ACCA in future. Is it necessary to take economics in A levels or some other subject like Business Studies can go with Accounting and Maths??
Also I have taken economic in o level but got a B in it

Reaction score
Also can u tell me if this subject combination can work for ACCA???

Reaction score
If you get a minimum "B" grade in your A-levels Economics and Mathematics paper then two similar CA papers will be exempted for you. For ACCA, Alevels Accounting, BS and Eco will be very helpful in passing their papers but no exemptions are offered.

ACCA Tutor,
ACCA affiliate/ CFA

Reaction score
If you get a minimum "B" grade in your A-levels Economics and Mathematics paper then two similar CA papers will be exempted for you. For ACCA, Alevels Accounting, BS and Eco will be very helpful in passing their papers but no exemptions are offered.

ACCA Tutor,
ACCA affiliate/ CFA
If I drop eco and take bs along with accounts and maths, would it help me in ACCA???

Reaction score
If someone has a plan of doing either CA or ACCA in future. Is it necessary to take economics in A levels or some other subject like Business Studies can go with Accounting and Maths??
Also I have taken economic in o level but got a B in it
no. There is no restriction about subjects