• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help please................

Reaction score
Hello Guys....

I wanted to take english in this nov but the school management is not sending the registration.....so guys shud i appear privately or shud give english in the may june session..

One more thing do subjects like socio , environmental management and others have any sort of use or not.??and shud i give these subjects???

As i hve already tkn stats n ad maths as an extra subjects.........

Reaction score
Give it in June. Why do you want to have a separate certificate for one subject? I don't think English is a burden and clearing it beforehand will be of no use plus you should try to give more than 6 subjects in one session that'll be your May/June session.
You can keep them for improving your overall result card as they are easy to prepare for and you can get an A if you are well prepared.

Reaction score
thnk u soo much fr da advice ...........

will wait fr the advices from other XPF members.

Reaction score
Give english in May/June. Give as much subjects as possible in one sitting. This doesn't mean you overburden yourself. There are some good A level institute that require certain amount of subjects to be given in one sitting before you apply their, like KGS in Karachi.
As far as environmental management, socio, etc. are concerned, it's better to give one of them, preferably, Env mang, as they will help you in General Paper (General Paper is a compulsory subject in most A level institution in Karachi). Besides, you can get good grades in these subjects easily. So that will increase the number of As you get.

Reaction score
vishal said:
thnk u soo much fr da advice ...........

will wait fr the advices from other XPF members.
I m with hamidali391 !! English is no burden !! and as for Socio and Environmental Management !! these subjects are mostly given to increase As

Reaction score
vishal said:
Hello Guys....

I wanted to take english in this nov but the school management is not sending the registration.....so guys shud i appear privately or shud give english in the may june session..

One more thing do subjects like socio , environmental management and others have any sort of use or not.??and shud i give these subjects???

As i hve already tkn stats n ad maths as an extra subjects.........
go for it privately!!
and u need not take extra subjects n plz dont count maths as an extra subject! it'll help u alot!

Reaction score
budy firstly i m tlkng about admaths not maths and extra in a sense that it is not part of our compulsary subjects .....

b/w thnk u fr da advice