• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP PLS!

Reaction score
You can be Engineer
Mostly Chemical engineer, Computer engineer and Software engineer :D
I think you should take Physics for more fields like Mechanical engineer, Electronics and Communication etc :)
I hope this helpled you :D

Reaction score
I'm an AS student now,and willing to take Chemistry,Maths and ICT.
Now what courses can I do with these subjects in the future?
I mean what can I be?
Please reply ASAP,if you can really help.

Big 5 trait test employee selection and MBTI test for career direction ... use em to see your temperament for your career options ... subjects at this point will not matter too much, until and unless you are applying to universities that select on the basis of your A-level grades for example the UK, Singapore or any country following the A-level system ... an idealistic real life example: Leslie Dewan while doing her Phd at MIT at the age of 27 developed with her team a power plant that uses nuclear power plant waste as fuel
http://gizmodo.com/5990383/the-future-of-nuclear-power-runs-on-the-waste-of-our-nuclear-past

Reaction score
I'm an AS student now,and willing to take Chemistry,Maths and ICT.
Now what courses can I do with these subjects in the future?
I mean what can I be?
Please reply ASAP,if you can really help.
with these subjects you can do everything except medicine. like engineering, acca, buisness admin. and much more. dont worry. study hard.