• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help plz

Reaction score
today in geo paper , i did a blunder . . I did q1 and q2 and then went for q3 . . I just did a single part ( that is 1 mark second last part of q3) but then stopped and did q5 completely and forgot to cut the answer of single part i did in q3 . . So , if they check 1,2, 3 watching that i have done a single part or wil they see, check and mark my q5 which is acording to common sense done . . I feel that they wont check and would cut down my q5 as extra . . I wil lose my 25 marks . . Plz if someone knows a litle betr on this matter,plz guide! Tensed , woried

Reaction score
I think they might go and check all the questions as they select the best 3 out of the 5. Many of my class fellows attempted 4 questions out of 5 so the examiner won't go out and check the first 3 questions he would also go through the paper and mark all other question you have attempted. So don't worry you're question will be checked :)

Reaction score
we have been told that the papers are scaned page by page and akrdng to that they might not even see it . . And check the first 3 atempted ones

Reaction score
are u 1000000000000% sure that they take out best of the five
No I'm not sure but I think they might do it. Jahan 15 page scan kar rahe hain wahan 5 aur kar lein ge yaar. Jo hona tha ho gaya ab ronay ka kia faida? Prepare for your next paper and stop worrying about this one :p

Reaction score
today in geo paper , i did a blunder . . I did q1 and q2 and then went for q3 . . I just did a single part ( that is 1 mark second last part of q3) but then stopped and did q5 completely and forgot to cut the answer of single part i did in q3 . . So , if they check 1,2, 3 watching that i have done a single part or wil they see, check and mark my q5 which is acording to common sense done . . I feel that they wont check and would cut down my q5 as extra . . I wil lose my 25 marks . . Plz if someone knows a litle betr on this matter,plz guide! Tensed , woried

:p:pI also did exactly the same, except that I cut the one which I had done partially.
By the way of course they'll check the fifth question also.....u don't worry.....I'm dead sure.....cuz it's common sense;)