• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help plz.

Reaction score
Assalamoalikum warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu :)
I have taken these subjects currently. pak.st, isl, urdu, eng, maths, phy, chem and bio. I have given pak.st, islamiat and english in may/june 2011 session and im giving maths in this oct/nov session. i will be giving the rest in may/june 2012 session Inshallah. i want to give buisness studies and accounts as extra subjects in may/june 2012 session. do you think its a good idea? will i be able to complete the coarse as well as prepare for the exams after i give maths in oct/nov? are these subjects easier then the sciences ones?? and quiet frankly im not that too hard working type and neither am i a genius or some thing.....my grades so far has been an A in english, and Bs in pak.st and islamiat(i cnt believe i got Bs after all that hard work :cry: ). help will be greatly appreciated....

Jazzakallah-o-khair.

Reaction score
Well I m opting towards science subjects and have taken Accounts as an extra subject, the sole reason for this is I want to change my field in A levels. If u want extra As then why not opt for easier subjects like Sociology, Comerce etc. But if you want to go for accounts then I must say u have to work real hard. It ain't easy as it seems, only till yesterday I thought i knew everything, and when i gave my register to my sir for checking he pointed out so many mistakes, that I was thrilled. I never knew examiner could go that deep. My aim here is not to scare u but to tell you that, indeed, accounts is challanging.

Reaction score
The same here!!! The only reason why I'm taking these subjects is because I too want to change my field in A-levels! I was planning for medical but now I want to do CA.

Reaction score
W.S!
You don't have to take Accounts or any Business Management subject for that matter in O'level even if you want to change your field later. In fact, it is possible for you to go for CA even if you have pure sciences at both O' and A' levels. So if you want to take Accounts, bear in mind that it's not a necessity as you can start from scratch in A'level. Generally,these subjects are considered easier than Sciences. They can, however, improve your overall result if you work hard. Good luck! :good:

Reaction score
abcde said:
W.S!
You don't have to take Accounts or any Business Management subject for that matter in O'level even if you want to change your field later. In fact, it is possible for you to go for CA even if you have pure sciences at both O' and A' levels. So if you want to take Accounts, bear in mind that it's not a necessity as you can start from scratch in A'level. Generally,these subjects are considered easier than Sciences. They can, however, improve your overall result if you work hard. Good luck! :good:
Yes your absolutely right but when you have a strong base for certain subject it really helps.
But I disagree that these subjects (Commerce) are easier than Sciences, I believe people spend more time studying for CA and appearing again and again then passing Science when they appear for the first time. Anyway this is only my opinion. :)