• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help regarding Accounts and Bussiness studies

Reaction score
Good Evening Fellow students ;) i was wondering if it would be possible for me to completely prepare for accounts and business studies before december 2011 if i start from 1st october, i am already going to appear for maths , add maths, english, computer, chemistry and physics in may/june 2012, help would be greatly appreciated, particularly from seniors :) or pro commerce students :))

Reaction score
and what if i also want to add commerce to the list, .... the syllabus states 130 guided hours thats about the same for all subjects, but i want the opinion of the students themselves

Reaction score
Well I started studying accounts this June and now I m about to finish the syllabus, just 2 to 3 topics left, I will be appearing in Oct/Nov

Reaction score
Yeah accounts can be done easily but u might want some help if u are giving accounts privately its pretty easy but only if ur basic concepts are gud then u can do well if not then it gets really hard and boring for some for Commerce no idea !