• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help required - Business Studies

Reaction score
Hello.
I am doing Business Studies privately, but appearing through my school. I've done 17 Chapters, am on Marketing.
There are some topics that aren't in the syllabus. Like, for example, the chapter on Employee and Employer Associations, only the part about Trade Unions was in the syllabus and the rest of the chapter wasn't included. I am confused as I do not know whether to study the whole chapter, which will take time, or just leave it because it isn't in the syllabus.

Also, is Business Studies overall an easy subject? I'm appearing this May/June.

AND, can anyone help with the Business Accounting chapter? :s And with Break Even charts.

Reaction score
no u do not have 2 study the whole chapter only the content in the syllabus.that's all.and business studies is neither a difficult nor an easy subject.
u just have 2 do past papers and use specific business terms in ur answers and write in ur answers in context not just textbooks learned answer.