• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help required..

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been doing my prep for my AS Level exams for a while now but there's this topic regarding electric field,electric charge, etc in physics that's got me confused. I've tried reading the topic from a book named "Longman Advanced Level Physics" but it's not helping me out either because it doesn't have the AS Level content but just the A level content.
Can anyone please post some notes regarding the topic.
Thanks in advance :'D

Reaction score
^ Yes, I did take a look at his video on "Electric Fields" but it contained stuff from the A level topic and not from the AS Level topic.

Reaction score
Buy a coursebook for as leve and a level physics by david sang graham jones richard woodside and gurinder chadhaa this is full name of the book

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been doing my prep for my AS Level exams for a while now but there's this topic regarding electric field,electric charge, etc in physics that's got me confused. I've tried reading the topic from a book named "Longman Advanced Level Physics" but it's not helping me out either because it doesn't have the AS Level content but just the A level content.
Can anyone please post some notes regarding the topic.
Thanks in advance :'D

http://o-a-levelphysics.blogspot.com/2012/03/electric-field.html

May be this could help you :)