• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP WITH APPLICATION..PHY & CHEM!!

Reaction score
Guys..im really worried abt the application part, esp in chem, i dunno anything abt the chromatography techniques,spectroscopy and all....also abt the genetic printing and other stuff too, plz plz gimme advice...as time is too too short, how to prepare fr the application part in a best way in limited time..of both phy and chem!!!
wud be really thankful!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
u just hv 2 go throu da phy app booklet
least u could do is memorize medical part and chem part
atleast u ll b able 2 score halv da marks den!
bout chem do da genetic fingerprintin and electrophoresis from bio,s maryjones book! its in gene technology
precise and easily understandble and den havee a quick read throu throu chem book 2 make for xtra points! ur concept should b clear by then!
about chromatografy!!!!!!!!! IT REALLLYYYY SSSUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKSSSSSSSS!
no exxagerration!
u can also learn phy app by goin g throu pprs only and memorizing da main points
atleast of med and communications if u dont wanna go throu book
for numerical part u ll hv 2 try 2 understand them by urslf
or pm me if any point confuses u and i ll try 2 sort it out wid u!
there are also ques on med and communication parts availabel in old pprs ie bef4 07 in form of P6 OPTIONS! u mite wanna go thru dem
i know may b i lenghtened ur work
but i hope it helped a little atleast!
did it???????????/

Reaction score
yeapp it helped, its just that im being nervous as the time is too too short, and just a week is left!! :(

im so worried man...esp abt the app part, i suck in that part!!!!!!!! in everything of app!!!!!

do u guys know whats the threshold going to be this time??? of phy and chem p4??????

Reaction score
tue that.... but even if the paper is really hard and threshold is really low...still it wont beniefit, cuz you stil get less marks anyways!!

Reaction score
some help for biology practicals

can anyone lease help me to get ideas how to draw pictures on paper 3 ,with some links???????