• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with bio!!

Reaction score
I have completed the O-level Gce biology syllabus with my teacher but i'm considering doing the revision on my own without any teacher. Do you think its possible for me to appear in the exams like this? I need some advice on how I should study and what my schedule on studying bio should be. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Reaction score
I have completed the O-level Gce biology syllabus with my teacher but i'm considering doing the revision on my own without any teacher. Do you think its possible for me to appear in the exams like this? I need some advice on how I should study and what my schedule on studying bio should be. Any help is appreciated thanks.
Yes you can :) its better actually..
U can make a schedule..
Do past papers..
Make short notes..
Check how much u can achiev aftr doing a pp..
U can ask me if u need any help in any topic ^-^

Reaction score
It's not only possible but it's the pavement to achieve an excellent grade....No matter whether you attend a school, academy or whatever, wat you study yourself will only work....You talk about revising yourself, I prepared all my O'level subjects completely myself without any tutor, academy, tuition or anything at all and Alhamadulillah, I got 3 A*s, 1 A and all remaining Bs, I took Bs when it was my first experience but I learned from it and took A* next I took the exams...All you need to have is determination, destination and deliberation....For determination, you need to keep in touch with ppl who inspire you,,, you can listen to interviews of previous O'Level toppers or anything but be in high spirits and keep being inspired by great people.,,,,For destination, you need to set everyday goals for yourself, even if you lag behind in them, that's okay, (for my biology, i made a new schedule after each two or three weeks, I had to make it because I would lag behind in the previous one and it would no longer work) and make sure you make your goals higher (like 2 chapters each day), if you wouldn't revise two, at least one will be done...Remember, if you shoot for the moon, at least you will land among stars....Last but not least, never forget to do past papers, I solved all the past papers that were available (from 1995 to 2014) along with mark schemes and examiner reports....Learn from your mistakes and never repeat them...Next, leave it to Allah Almighty, never miss your prayer and pray from Allah. Inshallah, you will achieve your goal.

Reaction score
It's not only possible but it's the pavement to achieve an excellent grade....No matter whether you attend a school, academy or whatever, wat you study yourself will only work....You talk about revising yourself, I prepared all my O'level subjects completely myself without any tutor, academy, tuition or anything at all and Alhamadulillah, I got 3 A*s, 1 A and all remaining Bs, I took Bs when it was my first experience but I learned from it and took A* next I took the exams...All you need to have is determination, destination and deliberation....For determination, you need to keep in touch with ppl who inspire you,,, you can listen to interviews of previous O'Level toppers or anything but be in high spirits and keep being inspired by great people.,,,,For destination, you need to set everyday goals for yourself, even if you lag behind in them, that's okay, (for my biology, i made a new schedule after each two or three weeks, I had to make it because I would lag behind in the previous one and it would no longer work) and make sure you make your goals higher (like 2 chapters each day), if you wouldn't revise two, at least one will be done...Remember, if you shoot for the moon, at least you will land among stars....Last but not least, never forget to do past papers, I solved all the past papers that were available (from 1995 to 2014) along with mark schemes and examiner reports....Learn from your mistakes and never repeat them...Next, leave it to Allah Almighty, never miss your prayer and pray from Allah. Inshallah, you will achieve your goal.
I'm so glad to hear i'm not alone. In fact you just inspired me. Can you tell me which books you used for bio? and or any sites that could help me and how many chapters did you finish in a week?

Reaction score
Wo
Yes you can :) its better actually..
U can make a schedule..
Do past papers..
Make short notes..
Check how much u can achiev aftr doing a pp..
U can ask me if u need any help in any topic ^-^
Would you suggest any book for biology except Biology Matters? and do you know any sites that could help me cover that chapter of genetics?

Reaction score
Wo

Would you suggest any book for biology except Biology Matters? and do you know any sites that could help me cover that chapter of genetics?
Complete biology by WR Pickering..old book but i found easy t study..
Wait i'll check nd tell ^-^..

Reaction score
is it possible to prepare whole biology syllabus in 2 months without any teacher..etc ?
I've already covered first 11 ch is school ( 6 ch still remaining )...

Reaction score
Last five chapters...Anyhow, how much time u took for the preparation of whole syllabus ?