• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP!!

Reaction score
i really want someone to explain to me how to do the matrix transformation in maths and percentages chapter! PLX! :cry:
i seem to be getting wrong answers in them and though i know how to find the nth term of the number sequence chapter, i cant seem to derive the right formulas maybe because i suck at algebra! help!

Reaction score
Greetings,

For matrices, remember the golden rule:

ROWxCOLUMN

and also for matrix multiplication to be carried out, the order of the matrices should be checked first.

For example, Matrix A is a 2x2 matrix

Matrix B is a 2x3 matrix

If you put them side by side, it would be 2x2 2x3, and as there are two numbers match (2 and 2), they can be multiplied, and the resultant matrix would be 2x3.

I hope I've helped, and remember, concentrate in your lessons as well practise past papers.

Reaction score
thank you! but actually, i need help in remembering the matrices for tranformation.
but if you can tell me how to study for the percentage chapter, i would be grateful!