• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help.

Reaction score
I'll be giving O'levels 9 Papers in this Session May/June 2013. I'm really worried about it. I want to study but couldn't. I'm confused like from where to start, how to start?, what to do first? Past papers, marking scheme just so caught up in the triangle! :/
I gave my Pak.Std and Islamiat without any Past Paper solving and maybe That's the reason I got a A , B. I want to get A* in my Major subjects Including E.M. So from where should I start? Like how to start the preparation? How many Hours a day? Plus only 2.5 Months left :/ HELP :(
My Subjects:
-E.m
-A.m
-Maths
-Chem
-Phy
-Bio
-Urdu
-Eng
-Lit.Eng

Reaction score
from where?

U have to do past papers. Dont do the redspots, do them from xtrememapeprs. Get them printed by a professional photocopier. Photocopier in ur school may sell past papers

Ill say do at least 10 years of past papers. Try to read the chapter first from book and do past papers. That would be a very good combination

Manage ur time so u can do the papers and book readings in time

MARK difficult questions like mcqs and others, and note their page number or session/year on a separate piece of paper.

Before exam, re-read those questions. Many difficult questions get repeated. I myself had that experience in Alevel exams