• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help

Reaction score
ohh !! well 15 surahs and 20 Hadith are very hard to learn and we have to present a hadtih and a quranic verse in part b) of Surah !!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There's nothing difficult in it.
The whole 'Surah Paragraph' WITH translation is there in the paper. Learn some phrases for particular Ayat of the passage and thats it. What's the big deal!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No problem.
Examiners don't want students to rote things, that is why they provide the whole passage in the Paper. But our students are less bothered about it.
You just have to evaluate what's there in the passage, pointing out the MAIN MESSAGE and explaining it in your own simple words.

Reaction score
@ Nibz: Exactly. That is what I meant. In Islamiat I only rote one thing and that are 100 or more verses and ahadith. Giving quotations to help your description is always good. That is the best way to impress the examiner. Plus while preparing, just keep on reading the book thoroughly again and again. You'll achieve perfection.

Reaction score
You have to make them yourself. Read the books and keep noting the verses. I made such topical quranic verses myself. And you have to do the same, which will be helpful. Read Farkhanda Noor Muhammad and then Dr.Iftikhars book. You'll find good enough verses for every single topic.

Reaction score
Btw, you can also search for them on internet. Just right the specific topic and search for the relative verses, you will find alot of them. This will be easier. But by searching in books yourself, you'll learn more.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Rote learning does not mean you rote each and every bit of those notes (exact copy paste). That is difficult and will gain you little marks.
Surahs and Ahadith are same for everyone appearing in this subject and the material required is also same for all.
So, you just have to pick those relevant points for each surah and hadith and learn them. It is easy this way. (Rote few phrases for each part; it'l be easier than learning the whole answer).
@hamidali is perfectly right, spend little time on the 1st question and more time on the other three.

wELL EVERONE has his own method and i dont follow yours so i wont do this >>>> back to my tried trusted method again. :!: :arrow: :idea:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As you please!
but experience does matter!
Good Luck!

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Btw, you can also search for them on internet. Just right the specific topic and search for the relative verses, you will find alot of them. This will be easier. But by searching in books yourself, you'll learn more.
on internet some quranic verses do not contain the proper translation or proper meaning so be careful when choosing it