• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help

Reaction score
My advice is don't run for the notes !!! try making your own and then learn the verses of Quran and hadith and solve the past papers !! :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
My advice is don't run for the notes !!! try making your own and then learn the verses of Quran and hadith and solve the past papers !! :)
he is absolutly right.........once a thing get through ur handz.....u will never forget it.......i prepare thru makin ma own notez................:D

Reaction score
Make your own notes. But you better get notes for the surahs and hadith. Not many guys get the procedure of explaining the first question in both papers properly. Sir Muzammil's notes are the best for that. I don't have them anymore or else I would have uploaded them.

Reaction score
umm ... thanks everyone .. i do prepare everything by writing .. but many of my seniors were like u really gotta follow some famous prof's notes therefore i asked .. btw thank you ..

Reaction score
Well I actually have a experince of that !! I have Junaid Akhtar's notes for Pak-studies but you know what they are of little and no use as I just did past papers and read the book with full concentration so got A in my Mid-terms !! Making your own notes help you remember the facts !! WELL GOOD LUCK BRO !! :)

Reaction score
well i hav already givn pak std .. it was gud though u just gota follow past papers n a lil rata .. u will get an a*