• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help

Reaction score
oh well i dont have them neither do i rely on them neither will I forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
@Insomniac= You have the best way of preparing for the exams. Keep writing while you are reading a book. In the end, these writings will be more important than the book itself. I always use this method, and until now it has worked pretty well.
And btw make sure you get Sir Muzammil's surahs notes. Rattafying them will help, as you can save time for the later questions by doing question number one as quickly as possible.

Reaction score
I DONT AGREE WITH U, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT I WOULD LOOK AT THE TEACHINGS BEFORE HAND AT HOME AND REMEMBER RATHER THEN ROTE LEARNING,ITS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AND AS I DONT USE IT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND NEITHER DO I NEED TO KNOW :p

Reaction score
You can remember the important points, its almost the same as rote learning.

Reaction score
no its never the same see the teachings in particular surahs like ALLAH IN HIMSELF have the same teachings so u know that its about tawhid and u learn by logic rather than learning some words aimlessly. ;) ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Rote learning does not mean you rote each and every bit of those notes (exact copy paste). That is difficult and will gain you little marks.
Surahs and Ahadith are same for everyone appearing in this subject and the material required is also same for all.
So, you just have to pick those relevant points for each surah and hadith and learn them. It is easy this way. (Rote few phrases for each part; it'l be easier than learning the whole answer).
@hamidali is perfectly right, spend little time on the 1st question and more time on the other three.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Rote learning does not mean you rote each and every bit of those notes (exact copy paste). That is difficult and will gain you little marks.
Surahs and Ahadith are same for everyone appearing in this subject and the material required is also same for all.
So, you just have to pick those relevant points for each surah and hadith and learn them. It is easy this way. (Rote few phrases for each part; it'l be easier than learning the whole answer).
@hamidali is perfectly right, spend little time on the 1st question and more time on the other three.
so that means we don't have to do "Ratta" in Q1 of both papers of islamiat ??

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That wasn't much complicated.
I said, rote only small phrases of an answer not the whole phrases.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This was basically for surahs and ahadith.