• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help

Reaction score
Do we get any concession if we are sick. They rescheduled an exam for a guy because he was sick, but it was a practical.
I am sick and I can hardly study, I am trying but I want to know what happens if u are not able to do the exam because of sickness.

Reaction score
Get well soon and stay strong to do the exam.
i have chicken pocks and im not complaining :)

Reaction score
ohh i got it when i was small like in the age of ...........5 :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
ohh i got it when i was small like in the age of ...........5 :D

you really dont know how i feel :(
im so weak ,im with my laptop in my bed.
i might look fine on forums but in the real world....... :bad:
students had to stay away from me ,sooo i have my own room with 2 invigiltor(i dont know why 2 lol)
i throw up :bad: sometimes when im writing in exam even today i threw up(i messed up my math paper BIG TIME lolool)

But im still stay strong :D ......... :bad: ....

Reaction score
HOPE U GET WELL SOON.
i dont understand why 2 invigilator..........ahhh maybe when something happen to u one will be with u and the other run for help :D
inshallah it will go soon and u will do the exam in a good condition :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
HOPE U GET WELL SOON.
i dont understand why 2 invigilator..........ahhh mabey when something happen to u one will be with u and the other run for help :D
inshallah it will go soon and u will do the exam in a good condition :D
Ahh thanks for your support :)

Reaction score
May god bless you, hope u get well soon, even though i hate the fact that missing an exam cuz of critical conditions means resiting it later on...sucks :(, they should put rules on that, like giving some variant paper or sth....How ever hope u do well :D