• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help!

Reaction score
I got 2 A (phy and chem) and a B in math in AS. i want to apply abroad with these graders. Am i eligible?

Reaction score
I suggest you check the university requirements on their websites. A SAT score ranging from 1900-2100 would be considered eligible for many good universities, but If you're talking about the Ivy Leagues then their demands are certainly very high on all fronts such as grades, co-curriculars, SAT scores etc.

SAT is graded out of a total of 2400 score.

Reaction score
You can find everything in the link. Still, the total marks is 2400. 800 for math, 800 for reading and 800 for writing.

Reaction score
IELTS consists of bands. You are graded out of 9.
Chechen this out:
http://www.ielts.org/

In Pakistan it is conducted by british council. Search in the link for the insitution that conducts IELTS at your place.

Reaction score
I got 7.5. University requirements are 6-6.5. It's very easy to get 6. Just look at some sample papers and practice some topics.

Reaction score
I am planning to apply to Peninsula State University, university of Toronto, Purdue University, Oxford university and California Institute of Technology. are they worth applying? will i be able to get any scholarship or financial aid?

Reaction score
Forget it man! You are not getting any scholarship from these universities. Don't apply to any state universites. They are not worth going to. I don't know the reason myself but my councilor was always against them.
The universities you mentioned are all very well reputed and very difficult to get into. Yes you should apply there. But keep in mind that you are not getting any scholarship. You should consider waterloo too. It is one of the best and you will get in their inshallah.