• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Helping a Brother? When do you get sins instead of Hasanat?

Reaction score
Wow wow wow! Jazaki Allahu Khairan Sister!!! I really thought no one would look at this........ May Allah give you and the Muslim Brothers and Sisters of your type a beautifully strengthened Iman and lead you to Jannatul firdauws for every good deed you do for Allah's Sake! u made my day, no kidding:')
Indeed, with every difficulty comes ease:)

Thank you...Yes, I have written it myself...

waiyyaki sis...it was my pleasure...n u too made me happy by ur lovely amazing Duas...may Allah accept them, Aameen...n may He grant u n all the others much more...Aameen:)
Ur an awesome written...(y) mashaAllah...keep it up...u can do a lot to spread Islaam iA... :)

Reaction score
Asak...MashaAllah such a beautiful article...did u write it by urself...??? May Allah bless u sister...!! jazakillah...whaterev u said was very true n amazing...n yep even i've come across this hadith..."...whoever cheats is not one of us..." Really helpful article which should be read by all... may Allah help us all...Aameen :)
[/USER]

Jazak Allah for the tag :) Amazing post :)

Reaction score
waiyyaki sis...it was my pleasure...n u too made me happy by ur lovely amazing Duas...may Allah accept them, Aameen...n may He grant u n all the others much more...Aameen:)
Ur an awesome written...(y) mashaAllah...keep it up...u can do a lot to spread Islaam iA... :)
Please pray that i am able to do the work of Da'wa...it was always my dream...that's y u made me so happy :) You made me believe in the dream i always thought was never possible:D

Reaction score
Please pray that i am able to do the work of Da'wa...it was always my dream...that's y u made me so happy :) You made me believe in the dream i always thought was never possible:D
InshaAllah it is possible by the help of Allah alone...yep will pray iA...u too plz pray that even im able to do that... :)

Reaction score
I wanna cry :')
You have to be more active on WordPress after exams okay?
We need Pressers around like you :)

Reaction score
I wanna cry :')
You have to be more active on WordPress after exams okay?
We need Pressers around like you :)
:):) Assalamu 'Alaykum and welcom to XPC Sister.....:D InshAllah after exams...I'll hit wordpress..no worries:p

Reaction score
Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Ra7matullahi wa Barakatuhu!

How are you fellow brothers and sisters in Islam? In the middle of exams? Stressed? Chilling:p and trying to be of help?
Allah Knows Best:)
بِسْمِ الله الرَّحْمَانِ الرَّحِيمِ
How are we helping one another? A fellow brother or sister posts a new thread called "Urgent Help!" and you respond immediately. Turns out, the brother is asking for what you think might come in the exam. And you tell him... something that was to be confidential.... and let the opportunity of getting so many Hasanat slip from your hands in less than a fraction of a second..
How do we define friendship?
If you ask me, I would only use one word, Brotherhood. That's my definition of friendship. But the bond of this brotherhood is either weak or strong, depending on the type of brotherhood.
Two of the remarkable qualities a Mu'min must possess, according to the first eleven Ayahs of Surah Al-Muiminoon are:
View attachment 26060
"And they who turn away from ill speech"
(Verse 3)​
Basically, a true Mu'min would not like "Al-Laghw". This word not only means "ill speech"; in fact when I looked it up, the Mufassireen stated that "Al-Laghw" refers to any any sort of falsehood, evil, and backbiting. What i grasped in this context was that it can also mean cheating. Isn't cheating also an example of falsehood, and ill speech?​
"And they who are to their trusts and promises attentive"
(Verse 8)​
After reading this verse, does something click? Read the translation once more... "they who are to their trusts and promises attentive" This refers to those Muslims, who have a blessed quality of remaining truthful, of not betraying trusts, and of not breaking promises. Why am I referring to this verse though?​
Because cheating comes underneath the category of both, Betraying trusts, and NOT Remaining Truthful.​
By cheating, you have betrayed the trust of your parents, or teacher, or boss by giving them a false impression of how successful you are. By cheating, you have lied to the brother who informed you of the secret, and if no one informed you, you figured out what was supposed to remain confidential, so again, you lied to your colleagues and parents, telling them you will work hard to achieve your goal. I am going to mention a part of a Hadith that's been in my mind from the morning: Rasulullah (PBUH) said:​
"...مَنْ غَشَّ فَلَيْسَ مِنَّا..."
"...whoever cheats is not one of us..."
The reason why I didn't mention any sources is because I don't remember where I had read it. It's the most common saying here in Saudi Arabia and is usually said by teachers who have prepared a test for their students (at least my teachers do). So there you go, it's quite clear that a cheater cannot be placed under the category of the Rasool's Ummah.​
Yes, a brother is desperate, he thinks he is not capable of getting an A because that was the impression he got after failing all those tests. Yes, you may be feeling extremely sorry and are willing to help him by any way, but that shouldn't include cheating now, should it?​
I'm going to end my post here although I have so much more to say about this topic....​
I made my post short because many of us are too busy.​
I myself wrote a few lines and went back to studying all the time making this. I hope I clarified the concept of "helping my friend pass" in my brothers' and sisters' minds.​
Please let me know about anything wrong in my post.​
Jazakum Allahu Khair.​
Assalamu 'Alaikum wa Ra7matullahi wa Barakatuhu.​
May Allah (SWT) Help us lead the most Righteous of Paths, and may He Succeed us to be the inheritors of Jannatul Firdaws--Aameen--.​
Jazakallah for this , its amazing!!:) May Allah reward you loads for this!!:)

Reaction score
Asak...MashaAllah such a beautiful article...did u write it by urself...??? May Allah bless u sister...!! jazakillah...whaterev u said was very true n amazing...n yep even i've come across this hadith..."...whoever cheats is not one of us..." Really helpful article which should be read by all... may Allah help us all...Aameen :)
AAnsarii AngelicBeauty acas shaikh sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 fille spéciale 2345qwer Happy Muslimah Rahma Abdelrahman fantastic girl Jeezan étudiante JoJoXJoJo Busy Buddy student SilentSpectator Devilishangel:) Rutzaba Rmarie-yum Dazzling Girl <3 redd Master_Shifu Soldier313
Thanks a lot for the tag!! Jazakallah!!:D:D