• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELPP !!!

Reaction score
XTREME PAPERS is doing a gr8 job and has been very beneficial for many students but where i need help is difficulty opting for either urdu A (3247) or Urdu B(3248)... please can u ppl give me any suggestions to select the right choice :) i'll really be grateful to u ppl :)

Reaction score
urdu A if you are born in Pakistan. Urdu B is just too easy and Halwa. If you have an interest and a desire to learn urud and read its literature and some quality poetry then go for Urdu A. its easy, trust me. Use the guide and relevant books. :)

Reaction score
umm yeah i've born in Pakistan and i know that urdu b is really very easy but sum students have also told me that its also difficult for many !!! i dont know what to do but my urdu teacher has bound me to give urdu A and he says that i'll be IA getting a distinction...but i'm struck coz many ppl say that urdu b is really very easy ... m nt getting wat to do !!! :whistle:

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!
Grades are not decided by whether the subject is tough or easy - they are earned through dedication and hard work! Why don't you yourself take the initiative to go through the syllabuses of both Urdu A and Urdu B and decide which would be the better one?
And anyway, where some people say Urdu A is tough, others claim its easy! I guess you shouldn't waste your time on arguing which one is easier (because it HAS BEEN already decided for you to appear in Urdu A). Better get going!
Good Luck! :)

Reaction score
hey am a private candi. so i dont know how to register myself for 2012 CIE :( I have the form but can anyone make sure that i have the correct form..im from karachi

Reaction score
yeah i have decided for urdu A and i'll surely be doing a lot ov hard work.... and do remember me in ur prayers :)
umm refer to any school in ur region that is centre for o'level exams ... they'll help u :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
CaptainDanger can u plz get me where do download the GCE form plz cuz i get confuse in GCSE :[

plz link me the form download for GCE Olevels :)

Reaction score
bro i have football highlights website, i need to bring visitors thr so how shud i promote?? :/