• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELPPP..!!!

Reaction score
hey dudes and dudettes..!!
i need help from all of you to suggest what subjects should i take this summer
which means that i'll examine in oct/nov 2010 session..
is 1 subject enough,should i take 2..what are the subjects?
are they easy to be taken in summer, are they short for the short summer period??
thanks a million all of you, wishing you all luck with the results in august..
and yes..something else..when are the papers,mark schemes, and grades threshold are going to be out??
i heard it's in july..right? will http://www.xtremepapers.net post it when they're out?
this june ( which has just finished ) i took ESL,physics,chemistry,math and biology.
thanks a million again :)

Reaction score
yes me too adam I have asked before and they told me that I would take bussiness or accounting but I really hate the two

Reaction score
yes me too adam I have asked before and they told me that I would take bussiness or accounting but I really hate the two ;) and the no. of subjects i think it is up to u :p i donot they are suitable for summer but if we say that u have month7,8,9 ,10 but donot forget the begining of new studying year and taking a break also so may be one will be fine
for the grades and others i had never heard about these matters but i will have a look on the suitation then post u

hope my advice helps ;) ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
results will be released on 12th August so all the papers will be available only after the results.

Reaction score
what about sicology haaa??? i was thinking about it :lol: do anybody have any suggestions for new subjects other than accounting and busssiness? :roll:

Reaction score
what about sicology haaa??? i was thinking about it :lol: do anybody have any suggestions for new subjects other than accounting and busssiness? :roll:

Reaction score
The shortest syllabus i know of is accounting so that is the best for summer!

Also, you might want to take a foreign language because its not that hard really and i think it'll be of better use in life.

Reaction score
Ahm , If you want to take more than two subjects in October / November Session , then you need to study from 'NOW' , Take a vacation after a year's work. Business seems to be a heavy one, from the book I have ( Hodders Education ). I was thinking about taking German , anyone knows any good books about it? or from where to buy it ? ( in Egypt , Saudia or Qatar )

Reaction score
is the accounting syllabus that short?
i heard from many people don't take accounting in summer because it's long and you won't have time to take the syllabus and solve past papers??
please help in this case :)