• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Reaction score
in the c3 c4 and m1 exams I did really good el7amduALLH on the other hand, my handwriting was like shit and i made the paper look really bad, my answers were in chaos am I going to lose marks for that ?

Reaction score
in the c3 c4 and m1 exams I did really good el7amduALLH on the other hand, my handwriting was like shit and i made the paper look really bad, my answers were in chaos am I going to lose marks for that ?
as long as the examiner can follow your working and see the answer, there shouldn't be a problem

Reaction score

if your working was laid out in a logical manner and the examiner could follow it then you're lucky