• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey everyone !as-level biology help SOS

Reaction score
HEY guys! i have no trouble studying the concepts but the preoblem is teh way of writing the answers is difficult so u guys got any tips??

Reaction score
go through markschemes to past paper questions, see how they allocate marks to the different points made

try to the incoporate that way in ur writing while answering questions,

Reaction score
go through markschemes to past paper questions, see how they allocate marks to the different points made

try to the incoporate that way in ur writing while answering questions,
thank u! its just that i find my problem is i know the answer but i have trouble in expressing it as a an as level candidate but thnx 4 the advice!

Reaction score
HEY guys! i have no trouble studying the concepts but the preoblem is teh way of writing the answers is difficult so u guys got any tips??

Hello! As an Edexcel student myself last year, and I got a B in A-Level Biology; I'd advice you to memorize the book, go over the syllabus, make your own notes, and then do past-papers as the last thing.
Especially in Bio, you need to know ALL the nessary information to answer the questions It's not like Physics or Math where you do pastpapers only, in Biology its completely different; its more with thinking skills.
Are you going to do January exams?

Reaction score
Hello! As an Edexcel student myself last year, and I got a B in A-Level Biology; I'd advice you to memorize the book, go over the syllabus, make your own notes, and then do past-papers as the last thing.
Especially in Bio, you need to know ALL the nessary information to answer the questions It's not like Physics or Math where you do pastpapers only, in Biology its completely different; its more with thinking skills.
Are you going to do January exams?
hiya! congratulations for the B grade! well done! no im going for the exams in june session i still need time to make sure i get an adequate practice , so ur in A2 now,how is it?
thnx 4 the advice!

Reaction score
hiya! congratulations for the B grade! well done! no im going for the exams in june session i still need time to make sure i get an adequate practice , so ur in A2 now,how is it?
thnx 4 the advice!

Thank yoou♥ I finished A2 this year - I'm in Uni now Your welcome. What did yuh get in IGCSE's?

Reaction score
I also have the same problem :( But I found the solution, Just study the text book and pay attention to every single and minor details. Also study the mark scheme to familiarize your self with the structure of answers and allocation of marks . Finally , I advice you use lots of revision notes because they are written in bullet points and also contain adequate information.Most of the note have similar structure to the mark scheme . Goodluck!! I have my exams in January.....

Reaction score
I also have the same problem :( But I found the solution, Just study the text book and pay attention to every single and minor details. Also study the mark scheme to familiarize your self with the structure of answers and allocation of marks . Finally , I advice you use lots of revision notes because they are written in bullet points and also contain adequate information.Most of the note have similar structure to the mark scheme . Goodluck!! I have my exams in January.....
ur giving ur exams in january..WELL GOOD LUCK!! ill follow ur advice thnx in advance! which other subjects are u giving?