• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey i am new on xtremepapers

Reaction score
hey.. i am new on xtreme papers. i hope it will help me for my AS next yr. any feedback on how it has been helping you all ?

Reaction score
Welcome aroojshahzad
Well, this forum has always been helping me when i have doubts pertaining to subjects i appeared for this year, till the end when exams came.
I can tell you that people here are amazing, always there to help, just post your doubts in threads or create threads if necessary. You can be provided with notes in some cases. Best of luck in your studies.

Reaction score
Welcome To XtremePapers.Net
A Website of Best Resources of ExtremePapers for Full way Studying/Learing and teaching Facilities all in one

Reaction score
35.gif

Welcome to xpc ^^ :D
Good luck on your As levels, im sure youll have tons of useful help from the wonderful xpc community and also our helpful xpc staff as well ^^ there are many members here that will need help and its great that you are willing to help :D
Hope u have fun on xpc and follow people and make new friends (Me for example :D ) :ROFLMAO:
once again, welcome to xpc and have a nice day :)

Reaction score
View attachment 19183

Welcome to xpc ^^ :D
Good luck on your As levels, im sure youll have tons of useful help from the wonderful xpc community and also our helpful xpc staff as well ^^ there are many members here that will need help and its great that you are willing to help :D
Hope u have fun on xpc and follow people and make new friends (Me for example :D ) :ROFLMAO:
once again, welcome to xpc and have a nice day :)
I like your allah's quote

Reaction score
welcome-1.jpg

Reaction score
hey...welcome....xtreme is a great site... have the pleasure of solving problems nd having ur probs solved :) ...enjoy 2 the xtreme !!!