• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey ! i need help about chemistry AL ? CLassified pp

Reaction score
hello!!! could some one please help me find any classified past papers or worksheets for chemistry AL , meaning that they'll have the past papers questions classified according to the syllabus chapters .

thanks a lot in advance ,

Reaction score
hello!!! could some one please help me find any classified past papers or worksheets for chemistry AL , meaning that they'll have the past papers questions classified according to the syllabus chapters .

thanks a lot in advance ,

I dont think any such past papers exist,unless u dont want the old papers like of 90s and 80s ????

Reaction score
I dont think any such past papers exist,unless u dont want the old papers like of 90s and 80s ????

i know they do , i used to have the bio ones , so there must be a chemistry .

they don't have to be fully classifeied they could tell the exam questions numbers about each topic .

Reaction score
Do u want all the questions to be classified ?? if yes then u might use Redspot ones but it also depends on where u live :p :p
if u dont want all classified and only old papers classified like papers of 90s and 80s to be classified and the others like the present papers not to be then u might use the classified Past papers of chemistry :D !

Reaction score
Do u want all the questions to be classified ?? if yes then u might use Redspot ones but it also depends on where u live :p :p
if u dont want all classified and only old papers classified like papers of 90s and 80s to be classified and the others like the present papers not to be then u might use the classified Past papers of chemistry :D !
what is redspot ?!